Event:WEF Accepting Grant Applications
Date:Thru Nov 1
Details:Get your grants in!
The deadline for 2022 grant applications is November 1, 2021. Teachers, get your idea funded and give our kids the experiential learning opportunities that can spark their passions!
The Grant Review Committee generally looks for a variety of proposals from all grade levels and schools that:
- Are consistent with the Windsor Board of Education district and school goals
- Impact students with varying learning abilities
- Fall outside the regular operating budget
- Will ultimately impact/benefit a large number of individuals; in other words, the impact of the grant is not a one-time benefit to a single group of students, but may benefit additional students long term.
- Encourage professional collaboration.
- Promote school and community communication.
Windsor Education Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that encourages community support for excellence in public education and provides funding for innovative projects and programs in the Windsor, Connecticut Public Schools. Please donate today at windsoreducationfoundation.org ! Thank you!