Event:Small Business Day
Date:April 13th, 2021.
Time:12:00 PM to 6:30 PM
Details:Get access to a day of professional development tailored to small business owners at the Main Street Now Conference on Tuesday, April 13. The Conference is offering a special education track with a variety of content to help entrepreneurs move forward in our changing commerce landscape— from live, interactive sessions with retail experts to virtual roundtables with fellow entrepreneurs.
While conference registration can cost as much as $149, small business owners can register for Small Business Day for $25!
Small Business Day attendees can look forward to gaining:
• Trusted insight specific to small businesses, including retailers, restaurants, salons, and more
• Actionable strategies to grow and market your business, including free resources to lean on and learn from
• Supportive direction from industry retail experts, with several sessions led by Nicole Leinbach Reyhle, founder of Retail Minded
• Engaging, interactive experiences that welcome attendees to bring their own perspectives while also learning from others
• Virtual Roundtable: What Brick & Mortar Stores Need to Know About Being Online
• Small Business Marketing: Three Ways to Increase Customer Engagement for Physical Storefronts
• Shifting Your Business Model: Five Marketing Strategies to Reach Customers Despite the Challenges of COVID-19
• Happy Hour Roundtable: Action Steps to Gaining Visibility & Sales in an Increasingly Challenged Marketplace
• Plenary: Big Plans for the Future of Small Business
• And more!
Can't make it to the live sessions? They will be recorded!
Learn more and register at http://mainstreet.org/smallbusinessday
Questions? Contact email@example.com