Event:Employment Tax Reminders
Date:December 14th, 2017.
Time:1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
Details:Racing Towards Year End: Employment Tax Reminders
Representatives from SSA and IRS will present information on the following topics:
Internal Revenue Service:
· W-2 Verification Pilot
· Data protection and what to do if you experience a data breach
· Identity theft and data security breach scams & schemes
· Navigating the IRS web site to find information payroll professionals need
Social Security Administration:
· Business Services Online – What is it?
· Business Services Online Registration
· W-2 Online
· Filing Forms W-2 Electronically (EFW2)
· Filing Forms W-2 by Paper
· The Social Security Number Verification Service (SSNVS)
This webinar qualifies for up to 2 Federal Tax CE Credits through the
IRS Approved CE Provider Program. Other payroll and tax professionals may qualify depending on the requirements of their organizations.
Weren’t able to attend either of the first two sessions?
Due to popular demand, we are offering a repeat of this 2-hour webinar!
Thursday, December 14, 2017
Register here: http://www.webcaster4.com/Webcast/Page/1148/23716
1 pm Eastern
Before registering, be sure your spam filter is set to accept email from our webinar provider – please add BOTH of the following to your “safe sender” email list: Confirmation@visualwebcaster.com and email@example.com
If you have any problems registering, contact us directly at SBSE.SL.Web.Conference.Team@irs.gov.