|November, 2017||show full year||Close|
|Date:||November 13th, 2017 (2 days).|
|Location:||Hartford Windsor Marriott, 28 Day Hill Rd, Windsor, CT|
* Keynote Speaker: Consul General for New England, David Alward, on the importance of trade between the US and Canada.
* Panel Discussion: Economic Challenges Facing New England States, with speakers from throughout New England
* 60 Ideas in 60 Minutes, a fast paced, fun, interactive session for great ideas for your Chamber!
For more info, and to register, go to http://www.neacce.com/annual-neacce-conference.
For CT and NH Execs:
CT and NH Association of Chamber Executives are offering discounts for their members to attend the NEACCE conference.
* CACCE will reimburse members with a $25 reimbursement if they register for the NEACCE conference. Send Adam Ney that you have registered at Adam.Ney@cbia.com to receive reimbursement.
* NHACCE will pay the registration fee for New Hampshire Executives that register to attend. Email email@example.com