|October, 2019||show full year||Close|
|Event:||Egypt Info Night|
|Date:||October 10th, 2019.|
|Time:||6:30 PM to 7:30 PM|
|Location:||Windsor Town Hall|
You are invited to travel with our tour group to Egypt in the spring 2020!
Please join us for an informational meeting, to learn about our exciting trip to Egypt!
Thursday, October 10, 2019 we will meet in the Ludlow room at the Windsor Town Hall from 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm.
Trip dates: March 10-19, 2020
Duration: 9 days
Price $2,599 (double occupancy)
See the Great Pyramids and the Sphinx, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World
Spend 4 nights cruising along the picturesque and historic Nile River
Visit the legendary Valley of the Kings, home of the tomb of King Tutankhamen
Explore the High Dam and the Temple of Philae in Aswan
- Accommodation on a twin sharing basis at listed hotels or similar
- Daily Buffet Breakfast Full board during your four-night cruise - Tours from the cruise ship Meet & Greet at Cairo International airport by our Representative
- Arrival & Departure transfers Transportation in a private AC chauffeur driven vehicle
- Sightseeing & Entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Service of English-speaking local guide during sightseeing tours
- International airfare from New York
- All Domestic Airfares All Air taxes and fuel surcharges
- All local applicable taxes
‘Mystical Egypt’ begins in Cairo and takes you to the ancient city of Luxor, where you embark on a relaxing four-night cruise up the Nile. You will have plenty of time to explore the stunning Valley of the Kings and the Temples on the East Bank, including Karnak and Luxor Temples. During the cruise, you can enjoy several shore excursions to see some fascinating historical sites. Arrive in Aswan and explore the High Dam and Temple of Philae. Fly back to Cairo and spend a full day with a certified Egyptologist exploring the Pyramids at Giza and have the opportunity to visit the incredible Egyptian Museum. Tour ends in Cairo.