|The Windsor Chamber of Commerce is seeking an Executive Director to lead the Chamber to continued growth and development through effective management, leadership, and genuine passion for the community in which the Chamber serves. This individual is responsible for the overall management and oversight of the Chamber and individual programs. The Executive Director is responsible for planning, policy recommendation, coordinating and implementing the decisions of the Board of Directors. In addition, this individual will serve as the liaison to the Chamber, its members, Town Management and the Board of Education. |
“The Windsor Connecticut Chamber of Commerce is a non-profit organization here to help businesses work together to enhance the quality of life in Windsor and provide activities to support the entire community.”
The mission is “to provide voice for the Business Community on issues of public policy. Help businesses to work together for their mutual benefit. Advocate initiatives that enhance the town’s (region) economic vitality and quality of life.”
Candidates who wish to be considered will be required to participate in our comprehensive search process and will have the following credentials:
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability and drive to communicate with members and the community on a daily basis
• Experience managing programs
• Ability to effectively maintain a strong budget
• Extremely self-motivated
• Exceptional organizational skills and ability to multitask
• Effective and efficient written and oral communication skills.
You can view the details at https://jobs.jmorrissey.com/
For confidential inquiries, please contact:
Erik J. Morrissey, CPA, J.Morrissey & Company, Inc.
(860) 925-6000 Ext. 102 – ErikM@JMorrissey.com