|Every season is a good time to frequent our local farms. Windsor is fortunate to have local farmers who who provide a diverse assortment of farm fresh fruits, vegetables, and other products. They are an important part of the fabric that makes Windsor a great place to live. Stop by and keep them growing. Check out the list below. For more information or additional Windsor farms search online.|
• Brown's Harvest, aka Brown's Farm family owned,1911 Poquonock Ave,Windsor, CT seasonal fruits, vegetables, and products. 860 683 0266 email@example.com
• Bednarz Farm, 298 Bloomfield Avenue, assortment of fruits and vegetables.
O.J.Thrall Farms. Formerly tobacco growers converted to barley, wheat, and other grains which have made their way into beers for over two dozen CT breweries. Go online for more information-thrall farms.
• Newgate Farms, off Day Hill Road, 740 Prospect Hill Rd family owned variety of fruits, vegetables, flowers.
• Forgotten Acres Farm,Palisado Avenue – honey and beeswax products. firstname.lastname@example.org
• River Street Farm, check days and times open. 445 River St, Windsor, 860-416-9992
• Birchwood Farm, 3 Birchwood Rd, Windsor, Seasonal Xmas trees and shrubs.
• Trinity Hill Sporthorses, Palisado Ave. riding & boarding Sarah Behrens 607 423 6646
• Every Thursday is Farmers Market time in Windsor for more farm fresh goods.
by Ann Beaudin