To promote Windsor community awareness throughout Windsor and the surrounding areas to stimulate and encourage utilization of Windsor businesses and attractions.
Meets on the 2nd Wednesday of every month at 9:30 am at the Chamber office.
1. Continuously improving the Tourist Info center
2. Working with businesses to organize/promote events for visiting groups
3. Passport to Summer Fun program (Jun-Aug)
4. Tourism section of Chamber website and town-wide calendar of events
5. "What's Going on in Windsor?" Email Newsletter (weekly on Thursday mornings)
6. Shop & Dine Publication
7. Windsor Walking Tour mobile website TourWindsorCT.org
Jane Garibay, Chamber of Commerce
Paula M. Pierce, Hosting Connecticut, LLC
Christine Ermenc, Windsor Historical Society
Kim Burke, Hampton Inn
Becca Mockalis, Hyatt House
Naomi Rothe, Forgotten Acres Farm
Victoria MacGregor, First Town Downtown
Bob Bell, R & J Holdings LLC
Phyllis Stargardter, WCC Liaison
Join the Tourism Committee!
The Tourism Committee actively promotes Windsor businesses and organizations by coming up with new ways to make visits to Windsor fun and memorable. Join us in our brainstorming sessions, task-oriented sub-committees and planning meetings to bring more tourism to Windsor. This committee gets things done!
|Group Event Planning - Find the perfect itinerary for your group|