There are three rules:
- Spend $20;
- Meet three people you didn’t know before;
- HAVE FUN!!!
THESE ARE JUST SUGGESTED RULES!!! Feel free to change them and let us know if your changes are better and why they work. We’re always interested in variations and suggestions!
- The mob date and meeting location must be announced at least a week in advance via Twitter, Facebook, media and/or email.
- The amount to spend will not be more than $20, although people can spend more if they wish.
- The business must have products that cost less than $20 for both men and women.
- The business must be locally owned and independently operated, and a Chamber member.
- The business owner must give back to the community in some way.
- The business owner must approve the Cash Mob before the mob is announced.
- Pictures will be posted after the Cash Mob.
- Parking or public transportation must be available.
- Organizers cannot benefit financially from organizing the Cash Mob