Our last Annual Meeting and Dinner was held on a Friday, June 7th 2019 at the Hartford/Windsor Marriott on Day Hill Road at 6:00 pm with dinner at 6:45pm.
Awards are given to businesses and individuals in recognition of their devotion to community service. Outgoing directors are recognized and new directors are inducted.
2019 Award Winners:
* The Jerry Hallas Memorial Award: Michael Deneen
* Citizen of the Year Award: Jane Garibay
* Frank Parker Beautification Award: Jagdev Toor
* Director of the Year: Mary-Lynn Kinney
* Student Entrepreneur of the Year: Saarah and Maryam Kabal
* Community Achievement Award: Christine Ermenc
Entree - choice of:
Grilled Chicken Breast with Kalamata Olives and Sundried Tomatoes
Roasted Snapperwith Spicy Peppers and Marinated Onions
Applewood Bacon Wrapped Filet Mignon
Jumbo Grilled Portobello Mushroom on Quinoa, Scallions, Spinach, Carrots, and Sprouts with Soy Sauce.
Tickets are $60 per person and may be purchased at the Chamber or using the link below. Tickets are not available at the door. Buy your tickets now!
Serving the Business Community 1909-present
|Photo Gallery - View Photos of the Annual Dinner|
|Sponsor the Annual Dinner|
|Chamber Awards Nominations Sought|
|Relive the Magic! - Annual Dinner 2009 video clip|