To promote Windsor community awareness throughout Windsor and the surrounding areas to stimulate and encourage utilization of Windsor businesses and attractions.
Meets on the 3rd Tuesday of every month at 9:30 am at the Chamber office.
1. Continuously improving the Tourist Info center
2. Working with businesses to organize/promote events for visiting groups
3. Passport to Summer Fun program (Jun-Aug)
4. Tourism section of Chamber website and town-wide calendar of events
5. "What's Going on in Windsor?" Email Newsletter (weekly on Thursday mornings)
6. Shop & Dine Publication
7. Windsor Walking Tour mobile website TourWindsorCT.org
Richard Vassallo - O'Malley Deneen
Paula M. Pierce, Hosting Connecticut, LLC
Christine Ermenc, Windsor Historical Society
Jane Garibay, First Town Downtown Inc.
Bob Bell, R & J Holdings LLC
Join the Tourism Committee!
The Tourism Committee actively promotes Windsor businesses and organizations by coming up with new ways to make visits to Windsor fun and memorable. Join us in our brainstorming sessions, task-oriented sub-committees and planning meetings to bring more tourism to Windsor. This committee gets things done!
|Group Event Planning - Find the perfect itinerary for your group|