TICKETS ARE NOT AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR. PLEASE PURCHASE TICKETS BY 7:00pm THURSDAY.
Awards are given to businesses and individuals in recognition of their devotion to community service. Outgoing directors are recognized and new directors are inducted.
2017 Award Winners:
* The Jerry Hallas Memorial Award: Frank Carmon IV
* Citizen of the Year Award: Carol Engelmann and William Lewis
* Frank Parker Beautification Award: TLD-ACE, Track 139 and Enterprise Rent-A-Car
* Student Entrepreneur of the Year: Madeira Alexander
* Director of the Year: Aaron Simons
* Business of the Year: LCN Kitchen & Bath and Win-TV
* Volunteer of the Year: Lisa Boccia
Theme: Yellow Brick Road - Dress the part!
* Assorted Cheeses with Fresh Fruit and Crackers
* Spinach Salad: Fresh Baby Spinach, Pecans, Strawberries, Goat Cheese & Raspberry Vinaigrette
* Wine With Dinner
* Entree - choice of:
- Filet of Beef* Key Lime Curd Tart
* Freshly Brewed Starbucks Coffee, Decaffeinated Coffee and Selection of TAZO Teas
Specialty Drinks - cash bar
* Ruby Red Slipper
* Yellow Brick Road
* Emerald City
* Munchkin Juice (non-alcoholic)
Tickets are $60 per person and may be purchased at the Chamber or using the link below. Tickets are not available at the door. Buy your tickets now!
Serving the Business Community 1909-present
|Buy Tickets for the Annual Dinner|
|Photo Gallery - View Photos of the Annual Dinner|
|Sponsor the Annual Dinner|
|Relive the Magic! - Annual Dinner 2009 video clip|