Awards are given to businesses and individuals in recognition of their devotion to community service. Outgoing directors are recognized and new directors are inducted.
2017 Award Winners:
* The Jerry Hallas Memorial Award: Frank Carmon IV
* Citizen of the Year Award: Carol Engelmann and William Lewis
* Frank Parker Beautification Award: TLD-ACE, Track 139 and Enterprise Rent-A-Car
* Student Entrepreneur of the Year: Madeira Alexander
* Director of the Year: Aaron Simons
* Business of the Year: LCN Kitchen & Bath and Win-TV
* Volunteer of the Year: Lisa Boccia
Theme: Yellow Brick Road
Dress the part!
Tickets are $60 per person and may be purchased at the Chamber or using the link below. Tickets are not available at the door. Buy your tickets now!
Serving the Business Community 1909-present
|Buy Tickets for the Annual Dinner|
|Photo Gallery - View Photos of the Annual Dinner|
|Sponsor the Annual Dinner|
|Chamber Awards Nomination Form|
|Relive the Magic! - Annual Dinner 2009 video clip|